September 28th

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Chiaki!
It has been a long time since my last up date!

Today I have veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy big news!!!

We have business plan project winner's project!



UMSL or QUT team's English is soooooooooooooooooooooo good...
Especially, UMSL have good presentation.....

But!!!!!!!!!
But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We won in business plan project in 4 University!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




We all were surprised at that!


Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much everyone in Renison!!!!
I'm very glad to winning!!!



But, sadly, there is not enough books and medals....
Ms.Iwata said medal would make, but they didn't give us enough books.....


Anyway!!
I'm very glad to win the business plan project!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿