August5


Today's breakfast was pancakes so, I could eat much .\(^^)/

I think breakfast is best in meal during a day .

we(groupF) disucussed about bento box in the morning .

at that time , to know the price of japanese food in Canada , we decided to go to japanese food restaurant and to eat near the university .

We god excited by Japanese food afer a long time .

And inside of the restaurant was more crowded than I expected on .

Most of Canadian ordered California roll so ,I understood that Canadian love California roll .

In the evening , We held Megumi's birthday party !

It was secret to Meguni , We wore birthday card and prepared crakkers and inflated balloon .

And I was glad to be pleased with Megumi .

After we finished cakes ,we planed to ran remaining cakes into her face .

The plan was succeeded ^^

But ......because a lot of cake fell on floor , it was serious to clean the room .

Tommorow, we will have presentation , I will sleep eary tonight . ☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿