August 2nd (2nd day)

Hello!!

This is group leader Chiaki.


Today is our first class day!
And we go around campus of Renison
in the morning.
Everything is big scale in Canada.
I was surprised at wide road
and big buildings!
On the way, I saw strange bird.
They are called "Goose".


In the afternoon we have Andrew class.
In Andrew class, we will learn about presentation skills.
And today, we discuss about what business in Japan bring into Canada.
We watch TV commercials, first.
It for learning about culture and stereotype.
It is interesting CMs.

After the class and dinner,
I went to Asia town (maybe) with Madoka.
First, we want to go Starbacks, but Heather and Sharon said it takes half an hour.
So we gave up to go Starbacks.




On the way to town, I saw squirrel and rabbit.
I was inpressed by Canadian nature.
Because there are a lot of animals!

And I bought "Bubble tea" in asia town. (Sorry thre is no photo!)
I'm afraid of making mistakes on English in order drink.
So finally ordered in Chinese...
Becase that store is Chinese store.



On the way to domitory, I saw goose again!
But there is a looooooot of gooses!!!
Can you see in the photo?
I was inpressed by Canadian nature again!

I've just heard one boy lost room key.(Kota says.)
If he can't find it, it will cost $75.00.
He lost when he was doing soccer game.
I don't know finally he find key.
But we have to pay attention to our key.

Now everyone goes to eat icecream, so it is quiet in the domitory.
Why I didn't go?
Because I just come back from there!

Good night!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. Nice photos, but I am having trouble seeing the letters of the post. Can you change the background color or the color of the letters?

    Thanks!

    Herbert Donovan

    返信削除