August 11th

Hello!

I'm Chiaki.
Sorry, I'm group leader but I forgot to ask someone write diary,
so I'll write again.

Today, We have Doung's class in the morning.
Pronunciation is very difficult...........

Oh, I ordered his honey which smell very good!!
It smell like jasimine flower!
I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the afternoon, we have Andrew's class.
We make power point for the presentation.


After class, we went to mini golf.
Really, mini one...
like this....



I have worst score in my team...
So I'm very sad......
Because Clinton is very good at that....
So I lose him......................


But............
Anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is very beautiful view so I don't care about that!!!!





So......
Sorry, actually this is Friday.....
And tody is 13th Firiday...
So we have Halloween party.

Have a good TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿