ToyStory3 Day!!yey

Hello, I'm Nagisa Uchikura.

Today I'm gonna write a blog, so I think that I will make a mis-spelling or mis-grammer.
But please read it with your kindness.

Today we studied about how to give a good presentation,and tried it hard with our best.
It was not so hard, but we needed to do our best for that class because of using second language.
However, I think that everybody's English skill will be better after this program.

After school, we went to the Galaxy to watch "ToyStory3."

It was awesome!!! Everybody had so much fun.
So, I think that you had better see this movie.
It makes you an impression.

Also we got two homeworks from each of two classes today, and we have to be done these homeworks on due day.
I think that nobody do that tonight because we are kind of tired, but we will do tomorrow. I think lol

See you around~!
I'm gonna go to bed.
Tomorrow Aya will write a blog.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿