August 19th

Hi. I'm group leader of groupF.
I'll apologize to overdue this diary long time...

I'll resume on August 19th.







August 19th, I went to Kitchener to see musical.
However, we (Shige, Tsubasa and I) arrive theatre, there in no more ticket lol
One kind old lady negotiate to the men in charge for us, but they didn't comply with her.....
We thaked her, and leave the theater....







Kitchener is very beautiful town!
The street is clean, there is fountain, old church, flowers, stores and so on!

We can't see the musical, but it is good experience for us, I thought.

Oh, yes, I forgot one thing!

Today, we have ice cream party in Renison!
There is big size ice cream cup, of course American size! (actually, It's Canadian size :p)





Everyone enjoy big size ice cream party! xD

See you next day!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿